Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Chris Jericho!

How everyone should remember Y2J, victorious and standing over his inferiors
Photo Credit: WWE.com

Today is the birthday of one Chris Jericho, who's on hiatus from pro wrestling right now, but is still fresh in the minds of his legions of Jerichoholics all around the world, of which I'd like to think I'm the unofficial leader. If I had my druthers, today would be one of at least two days that I'd consider a day important enough to be a holiday, the other being the feast day of St. Dusty of da Muddaship, who is the patron saint of this blog for reasons that I still don't even know (mainly, because I do an impression of him that annoys my wife).

Anyway, in honor of El Corazon de Leon's birthday, I give you this video of him with Delirious at an indie show in West Virginia. Forgive me if I posted it before, but it's still freaking awesome. The tracking is off, yes, but that just gives it a kung-fu B-movie feel, which I have to say, only makes it sexier in the long run:



Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!