Tuesday, January 11, 2011

El Generico's in Orlando Right Now

Via @RealKevBradshaw

Olé! Olé! Olé! Olé!...Olé! Olé!
Photo Credit: Kevin Bradshaw

Yep, that's El Generico there in the Impact Zone. He was wrestling in a dark match with Amazing Red. I'm conflicted about this. Yes, he'll get exposure. So you'd think he'd be making money, but then again, Generation Me is making like $200 a show. Also, I really don't like TNA's product and I hate seeing my favorites get sucked into that fecal vortex. That being said, I do think that there's at least potential for some fun, regular X-Division awesomeness with the likes of Jay Lethal, the MCMGs, Kazarian and the like.

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!