Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday: The Church of Macho

I know Macho Week was last week, but I didn't catch wind of this Twitter account until after Friday, so DEAL WITH IT. Anyway, there's a new religion sprouting up around Randy Savage, the Intercontinental Church of "Macho Man" Randy Savage. You can follow the church's pastor @TheMachoChurch.

If there were any religion that based around a wrestler that could catch on, I think this one's a good one. I mean, I'd have started the Order of Awesome and Righteous Jerichoholics, appointing myself as first Ayatollah of Rock 'n Rolla, but I'm not the pop-culture religious type. However, these guys are, and I commend them, because hey, why not celebrate Macho Man? Besides, if there are religions out there that worship a flying spaghetti monster or formed out of the whims of some fat guy with an epic double chin who happened to make four really good sci-fi flicks, one alright one and a terrible one, then hey, why not Macho Man? Give 'em a follow!

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!