Monday, November 26, 2012

The Wrestling Blog's OFFICIAL Best in the World Rankings: November 26th

YES! YES! YES!
Photo Credit: ME
Welcome to a feature I like to call "Best in the World" rankings. They're not traditional power rankings per se, but they're rankings to see who is really the best in the world, a term bandied about like it's bottled water or something else really common. They're rankings decided by me, and don't you dare call them arbitrary lest I smack the taste out of your mouth. Without further ado, here's this week's list:

1. Daniel Bryan (Last Week: 1) - To those who feel like I have to justify this ranking every week? Go pound sand.

2. Pho (Last Week: Not Ranked) OFFICIAL HOLZERMAN HUNGERS SPONSORED RANKING - I had it for the first time today. I don't know why I waited so long. SO GOOD.

3. Rachel Summerlyn (Last Week: 2) - Look, coming in second place to the most awesome noodle dish from Southeast Asia isn't so bad. She was a great guest for the podcast again, and nothing can take that away from her. NOTHING.

4. Sara del Rey (Last Week: 9) - Aksana looked like a wrestler and not a boob zipper model this week. I feel like that's a miracle by del Rey on par with turning wine into water or a task on par with doing everything possible to win a NFL ballgame where Tim Tebow starts at quarterback.

5. Eric Ryan (Last Week: Not Ranked) - He lost so much blood at Hell on Earth 8 that I'm pretty sure he's a vampire now. Vampires are so hot right now.

6. The Big Show (Last Week: 3) - I feel bad knocking Show down this far, but I didn't see Smackdown this week, and I can't just assume he carried the show like he does every week Daniel Bryan doesn't appear on it.

7. The Houston Texans (Last Week: Not Ranked) - They played two nearly max-time overtime games in five days. Man, if they didn't go home to five turkeys and gallons of mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving (or whenever they had their dinner), their families don't love them.

8. Justin Bieber (Last Week: Not Ranked) - Look, I know, the Biebs isn't so popular around these parts, but he trolled the shit out of the Canadian Prime Minister, and even I can't front on giving that respect.

9. MJD (Last Week: Not Ranked) - I wasn't around for the days of the Smorgasbord on Deadspin. However, he's brought it back at Kissing Suzy Kolber, and it is by far the best thing. THE BEST.

10. Mark Henry (Last Week: 10) - MARK HENRY FACT: Mark Henry invented tittyfucking.