Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Best Moves Ever: Rock Bottom

He's coming back to WWE for an extended run between the Rumble and WrestleMania. I wouldn't call The Rock's next stint a cup of coffee as much as it might be a slice of coffee cake, but hey, it bears noting that he can still "bring it" if he didn't spout off with his cutesy homophobia/misogyny. Funny, I remember it being a lot funnier when I was in high school. Weird. Anyway, maybe since he'll be doing more than one match this time, maybe he'll actually whip into shape and be the underrated, sneaky good Rock he was back in the day rather than the one John Cena had to lead by the collar like a stubborn dog on a leash. My point with all this? Okay, his finisher always was cool and looked cool, and I'm not talking about the GD People's Elbow. It's the front uranage slam, or as it's better known to you jabronis, the Rock Bottom.