Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The National Pro Wrestling Day Card Is Complete


Resistance Pro Wrestling has finally released their match to the slate, and thus, the entire card for National Pro Wrestling Day has been announced. It's a tag match featuring Robert Anthony (the former Egotistico Fantastico) teaming with ThunderKitty against Jay Bradley and Darcy Dixon. Other than the fact that Dixon seems to be a bodybuilder with implants, I know nothing about her. I've also never seen Anthony in action, but I heard he's pretty good. Bradley, I've seen him in his Gut Check match, and really, he didn't impress me as much as Brian Cage did. However, that could have been his worst day. I'm really excited to see ThunderKitty though. She's got an awesome gimmick of being a throwback to the '40s (and you all know how much I love anachronisms). I want to see her in a match where she's not saddled against the worst professional wrestler known to man (i.e. Trash Cassidy), and it looks like I'll get my chance Saturday.