Friday, March 21, 2014

The One Where I Ramble on about Wrestling Is

Randy Savage chat and much more
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Have a Nice Day, Episode 23

Kieran Shiach was kind enough to have me on his podcast to talk about various things wrestling. I get into my formative years as a wrestling fan, which include massive fandoms of Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, and Steve Austin, as well as why I feel right now is my own personal golden age as a fan. I compare wrestling fans to LOSTies at one point as well. We get into Chikara, because duh, and I long-windedly describe the current story arc within the company in the most roundabout way possible. I also throw down some takes on Mike Bennett and Beyond Wrestling, and hey, I urge you all to go out and watch as much free wrestling on the 'Net as possible, including stuff you find on, you guessed it, Free Wrestling. Have a listen, and if you're feeling kind today, subscribe to the Have a Nice Day podcast on iTunes, why don't'cha.