Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Past is Prologue: Total Divas Season 2, Episode zzzzzzzzz

DON'T CAAAAAAAAAAARE
Photo Credit: WWE.com
I wish I could tell you that I am ok with Total Divas. I wish I could say that this isn't becoming the biggest cliche in history. I hate disliking things. The least interesting points of view are the ones that blatantly dismiss a work without even noting at least one thing they like about the work. So I'm going to blatantly dismiss this episode of Total Divas without even noting a thing I like about the show. In a decision that kills interest dead in the water, the crew goes to a bachelorette party. Of course, they go without Summer Rae (who is sold as being told that everyone doesn't want her to come) and Naomi (who is hurt, so I guess no hurt people at the fun bachelorette party).

So instead I fell asleep. Well, I didn't fall asleep during the show, but man, do I feel like it. As a television reality show, Total Divas has paled in comparison to the ridiculous heights of season one. I don't care about the characters except for Summer Rae. I am told that Summer Rae is awful, which is why I shouldn't care about her. There's not enough Sandra. There's way too many bad singles. Brie Bella isn't with Daniel Bryan nearly enough.

So, I have an announcement. After the two part finale (and partially influenced by the addition of new cast member Rosa 'I DON'T CARE' Mendes), I'm going to stop these recaps because I'm going to stop watching the show. If I don't like this, I don't want to force you to read me whining about this. After all, if I don't like something, why don't I recap something better? I feel like that would be a more honest way to actually make something entertaining for y'all to read. Oh, also Nikki Bella was married once. Happy week, everyone!