|That is one professional-ass headshot|
Of course, going from wrestling to real estate might not be as big a shift in career type as one might think, but still, they're not partner industries. I have a whole bunch of questions I wanna ask.
- Does he give discounts for homes that already come with doghouses?
- Is his real estate business really a sleeper recruiting cell for his alma mater, the University of Michigan?
- How many times has his brother Scott called him up asking to do some advertisements for him?
- How many times has he called up Scott asking to do advertisements for him?
- If a prospective buyer lowballs him, does he instinctively bark at them?
- Does his employee of the month receive a Championship belt?