Monday, July 14, 2014

WWE.com Gettin' a Little Too Busy with the Photoshop

Photo/Graphics Credit: WWE.com

I've always been impressed with the degree of autonomy that the Dot Com branch of WWE has, but with its latest venture, that autonomy may have gone just a bit too far with its latest project. Someone within the graphics department got to flex a bit of his or her Photoshop muscle and put cat heads on the bodies of various WWE superstars. Obviously, my personal favorite is the delightfully creepy mashup of Ryback with that gray tabby depicted above, but don't sleep on the floofy Zeb Catler here. Although I'm a dog person more or less, I do appreciate a good weird photo essay on graphics manipulation. However, if this project leads to WWE superstars with possum heads? Fuck it, I'm out.