|What was the deal with el Patron this weekend? HORB'S GOT YOUR ANSWERS|
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Now, I bring everyone scoops like Santa Claus brings naughty children lumps of coal, but just like Santa makes his elves slave hard in the mines, I too need help from minions, lowercase M here, I don't want any problems from Dreamworks again, to mine me all the scoops I need. If you want to send me all the info you have but don't need credit, send them to ProWrestlingSKOOPZ@gmail.com. If you need the credit, fuck you. I don't give credit to anyone, not even me! THESE SCOOPS PRODUCE THEMSELVES. But seriously, credit me for everything, even stuff that other people report. EXCEPT BRIAN WILLIAMS. Anyway, if you want all the up-to-the-instant news updates, you need to follow me on Twitter, @HorbFlerbminber. As a bonus, you'll also get all my DM transcripts between myself and various porn stars. Do you want to see what kind of slurs Lisa Ann has called me? FOLLOW OL' HORB TO FIND OUT.
If you want to get any back issues of the newsletter, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever; friendship never ends. If you want to get any back issues of the newsletter, you have got to give. Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
This week, the newsletter is sponsored by the Pen 15 Club. Have you ever been shafted because you couldn't find a writing utensil? Are ink prices really sticking it to you? Have you grabbed a pen only to find it was shooting blanks? Well, the Pen 15 Club is here to help. All you need to do is dial the Club's toll-free hotline, and a drone from the nearest depository will zip to your front door at 69 miles per hour or more to get you a pen in 15 minutes. Don't get bent over by office store prices again. Just go to their website, www.PEN15.com, and thrust into savings.
Also, I am offering babysitting services. IF your child misbehaves, I will sit on them until they agree to behave themselves. Don't worry, I'm not grotesquely fat, and I promise that I won't sit on their heads. Your child will feel the pressure but will still be able to breathe. But why take my word for it when you can read a customer testimonial from Ben Dover of Jackson Hole, WY:
I thought this product was for child observation services. He tried literally sitting on my kid, and I had to hit him with a taser.Another satisfied customer.
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.
- Alberto el Patron no-showed an autism charity event in Pasadena, TX Sunday night, and was unable to be reached by anyone close to him until late Monday afternoon. When asked for an explanation, el Patron said that the reasoning and warning for his disappearance was all laid out on his Friendster page, and he didn't know why no one knew.
- Sales of Depends adult diapers went up 200% among wrestling Twitter users who soiled themselves something fierce after el Patron explained his absence was due to personal reasons.
- Meanwhile, TNA is still trying to sell el Patron and Rey Mysterio on joining TNA by leaving at least one voicemail on their phones a day saying "C'maaaaahn. C'MAAAAAAAAAHN."
- Becky Lynch, Charlotte, and Sasha Banks finally debuted on RAW after weeks of being teased on the Internet. They were given an extended segment to debut, and their "takeover" was discussed into the next segment as well. With this move, WWE has effectively ended misogyny in wrestling. Good job, everyone.
- WWE fired longtime employee and now-former Executive Vice President of Content Lisa Fox Lee. Her termination letter read, "Well, we can't fire Vince [McMahon], so sorry, you have to go. You can pick up your severance fruit basket at the front desk."
- USA Network internally believes that wrestling's popularity is cycling downward. In response, McMahon rehired Lisa Fox Lee just so he could fire her again.
- New Japan World is free this week, and so help me god, if you don't try it out and then sign up for a 20 year deal, I will hunt you down and piss on your face.
- Global Force Wrestling has announced that its flagship television show will be called Amped, at least until TNA folds and Jeff Jarrett can legally use "Impact" as its real title.
- Dolph Ziggler has reportedly signed a deal with WWE, raising the ire of TNA. Company officials think WWE is blatantly ripping off its strategy of announcing multiple signings of the same wrestler over a short period of time. TNA is expected to fire back by having Bram bleach his hair and wiggle his butt while on top of the stage.
- Leva "Blue Pants" Bates was interviewed for Rolling Stone, whose journalistic integrity took a hit when it didn't ask her why she continues to try getting signed with WWE when she's 32, can't work, and is generally a mark.
- COMBAT ZONE WRESTLING RESULTS: CZW set wrestling back another two years, and this time not because it pulled a stunt that nearly got someone killed.
- Gavin Ward STERRITT pulled out of the fight and was cut off from the supply that is scheduled to face Bellator Mohegan Sun Casino in Brennan, on Friday. 16-11, who have a record of Roger Carroll, will be replaced. As the game begins play Sean Grande Bellator this exhibition -by-.
- Tammy Sytch was arrested for a DUI in May of this year. The news took so long to be reported because Mike Johnson originally reported it back when it happened, but no one believed him.
- Big Show was asked about Doink the Clown's family suing WWE, and his answer was "What the fuck do I care?" before taking another hit off his vape pen and storming off.
- John Cena signed a merchandising deal with JC Penney. He marked the new endorsement contract by giving an entire K-Mart store an Attitude Adjustment through a table.
- Noelle Foley chatted with Charlotte and Kevin Owens. Meanwhile, Frank the WWE Clown tweeted angrily that only Foley got to talk to the NXT superstars because they didn't want to associate with an utter dickbag like him.
- Last week's poll results are in, and 65% of you think Conor McGregor's birthday should be a world holiday, 22% of you think it should be an Irish and American holiday only, and 13% of you think I'm on drugs. This week's poll: