Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Wrestling Podcast, Vol. 2, Episode 1: Dylan Hales

Is Reigns the victim of political machinations?
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Episode 1: Gimme Back My Bullet Club

Yes, the news is true. This announcement is not a red herring. The Wrestling Podcast has returned in all its glory and then some. This week, I welcome back a longtime friend and one of my favorite guests, Dylan Hales. We start off the show with TWB 100 talk, mostly centering on Lucha Underground and the Southern indies. We discuss the the best, most surprising, and most disappointing wrestlers from Lucha Underground, and Dylan goes into why he is voting for Jimmy Rave tops on his ballot. We get into a short discussion about the impact of Bryan Danielson before getting into the intricacies of the political hit against Roman Reigns and the political machinations of Triple H. We close with some Twitter questions.

You might notice that the link above is to Dropbox, which might be a little inconvenient for now. It's the best way I can get the show out without financial burden, but that's where you guys all come in. I have Patreon now. Donate as little or as much as you can so I can get myself some of that hosting action. If you donate $25 or more, you can come on the show as a guest. That's right, you, yes YOU, can guarantee a spot as my guest on the show if you donate one Jackson and one Lincoln or more to the cause. Thanks in advance for your support!

Relevant Links: