Thursday, September 28, 2017

NXT In 60 Seconds

"So I says to Mabel, I says..."
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Master Regal: At Takeover: Houston, there will be a fatal four-way to fill the vacant NXT Women's World Championship. One spot has been filled already, and by the winner of the inaugural Mae Young Classic, Kairi Sane. Starting in a fortnight, matches will occur to fill the other three spots. Best of luck to all of the young women involved.

SAnitY: wander in from various points in the crowd and take the ring
Full Sailors: chant for them
Eric Young: These guys want to come in and make their mark? We wrote the book on it. In this Universe, all that matters is the chaos, and the only thing for sure is change. In tonight's main event, Adam Cole...
Everybody Not In SAnitY Or Announcing The Program: BAY BAY
E.Y.: ...gets taken to the edge of SAnitY.
Full Sailors: chant for them again

Oney Lorcan: (backstage) I don't like Lars Sullivan. Screw what he did to Jose — let's see what he can do to me.
Lars: Glad you asked! trucks him, throws him out of the ring
Oney: lands some blows to send him to the floor Maybe if I try a little bit of this over the top rope tope
Lars: Nope! catches him and throws him into the apron, press throws him into the ring and avalanches
Oney: a r g h no no no, dammit Euros, big open handed chops to the face
Lars: BRING IT ON!
Oney: does it three more times
Lars: Now you're dead. LARIATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, side spinebuster
Referee: Winner!
Danny Burch: My mate isn't. Come on, let's go get a pint.

Ruby Riot: Team Australia want a rematch with Nikki and I? She's the farthest thing from a friend...hell, I don't know why she showed up then and I haven't seen her since. But if Gretchen and Karen want to get hit by this bus, they can. If Nikki shows up again I didn't have anything to do with it, and if she doesn't want to join the exploratory committee of These Hands 2020, she'll stay out of my way, too.

Heavy Machinery: enter
Full Sailors: Shakes and weights! Shakes and weights!
Victims: don't get chyrons, are clearly doomed, get suplexed a few times and Compacted
Referee: Winners!

Master Regal: It's great our third sojourn to Brooklyn was such a success, but with Houston on the horizon, Jonathan, a moment?
Jonathan Grapples: sup boss
Master Regal: You came to me a bit ago about getting a Brooklyn rematch with Mr. Almas; I just wanted to let you know it'll be yours imminently.
Johnny Gargano: Nice. wanders off
Master Regal: The thing about Houston is, I want it to be even bigger and better than Brooklyn...

Roderick Strong: I looked in Drew's eyes. He was rattled. My whole life culminates next week, and I will not stop until I hear the words "And NEWWWWWWWWWWWW NXT Champion Roderick Strong".

Liv Morgan: comes back from the side of a milk carton I'm going to be the next NXT Women's World Champion!

Vanessa Borne: comes back from her first round MYC loss I'm going to be the next NXT Women's World Champion!
Asuka: [whatever Bitches, please is in Japanese]
Vanessa: wrestles like it's 2006
Liv: comes back to win I got this! I'm going to win the belt!
Asuka: waves hands dismissively

Aleister Black: You don't reward a child throwing a tantrum to get what it wants, so PATRICK is done gaining my attention.

Fabian Aichner: makes his NXT debut
Kassius Ohno: works the CRAVATE~!, boots him a couple times
Fabian: Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker! Springboard Steamboat press suicida! Double jump moonsault!
KO1 and 3.0: Actually, double jump moonsault, and I got it from here. Knees con cravate! Cravateplex! Cyclone Kick!
Referee: Winner!

Drew McIntyre: Anyone who wants a shot can get one. Roddy asked, received, and proved he was worthy of it by beating the man I did for this. It's why I congratulated him afterward. But he's the right man in the wrong time. It may be my first defense next week, but it won't be my last.

the Undisputed Era: come out
Several Female Full Sailors: scream their approval, bay bay
Some Guy: How did this place ever exist without us? Focus, sheeple. Take this moment in and feel it: what you feel is change, a shock to the system. The three of us? Call us untouchable. Call us unstoppable. Call us undisputed, as this is our era.
Eric Young: smiles at him
Adam Cole: Fight me.
E.Y.: smiles
A.C.: Come on, fight me! charges
E.Y.: double leg and punches away
A.C.: forearms him over the ref and cackles ADAM COLE BAY
E.Y.: lays him out and screams in his face
ReDragon: get his attention
SAnitY: hold their attention
Adam: lays out Eric from behind, gamengiri, two chinlocks in a five minute match
Eric: comes back
ReDragon: gets on the apron this time
SAnitY: fight them off Pier 4 style
Eric: opts to dive into the fray instead of the Savage elbow, rolls back in
Adam: Shining Wizard!
Referee: Winner!