|Yeah, I wouldn't have wanted to have been his teammate in 2010|
Photo Credit: Rocky Widner/NBAE/Getty Images
While my local impulses would tell me that the "Dream Team" Eagles with Nnamdi Asomugha eating lunch in his car and all the other high priced free agents, the only answer here is 2009-10 Washington Wizards. I mean, Gilbert Arenas had a fuckin' gun, man, and at that point, he was unhinged enough to brandish it at a teammate. Do you think the Javaris Crittenton incident was the first time he made it known that he had that thing? I highly doubt it. I would've been on fuckin' edge in that locker room. Of course, is Arenas the only athlete to brandish a gun in a locker room? Probably not. Would I have felt safe in any locker room where a gun was present? Again, probably not. This incident was known however, so it's my answer. Honorable mentions would be the 2012 Chiefs (Jovan Belcher murder-suicide), or any team with Charles Haley, just because of his penchant for blasting rope in the open in the locker room. Honorable mention for reasons other than, uh, colorful teammates would be any Patriots team under Bill Belichick. I don't care how many titles we would've won, I would rather lose and feel no stress at my job than win get drill sergeanted all day.What is the sports team from any point in history that you would have least wanted to play for?— Short Porch of July (@beenthrifty) July 18, 2018
Yes.What’s your preference for vacations — returning to the same fun places year after year, or constantly seeking out new experiences? #TweetBag— Star of Savage (@StarOfSavage) July 18, 2018
Okay, more detailed answer is that I don't care where I go, as long as I know I'll have a really good time. For example, I love going to the zoo, and I don't care if I've been to a zoo before with no real lineup changes in animals. If I could, I would go to each of the four local zoos in the Philadelphia area once a year. The same goes for the shore, whether at my wife's aunt's house or someplace like Ocean City, MD. Even more extravagant and less frequent, I went on a Disney Cruise in 2016 and jumped at the chance to book one for this year too. Familiarity, in this case, doesn't breed contempt. But I also like trying new things, like the time the Mrs. and I went to Cleveland for our anniversary, or the prospect of going to somewhere like Crystal Cave in the short future. Good times are wherever you can find them. New and old both have value. I'll take them all.
To collect the Chaos Emeralds before former President Barack Obama does.What's the point? #TweetBag— Archbishop of Bacon (@cursethedark) July 18, 2018
Protected user @adamsgroove asks:
If the Eagles do not repeat as SB champions, who takes home the Lombardi Trophy next season?The knee-jerk answer is the New England Patriots, but really, I'm sick and tired of talking about the fucking New England Patriots. They're boring. Do you want an off-the-beaten-path choice, one that comes out of nowhere to win, kinda like the Eagles did this past season? Look no further than 100 miles south on I-95. The Baltimore Ravens could be your next Super Bowl Champions. Now, before you laugh at me, my reasoning is solid. They have an exciting young quarterback in Lamar Jackson who could unseat the increasingly ineffective Joe Flacco as soon as training camp. If you think he can't be effective in his rookie year, look no further than last year with Deshaun Watson in Houston or two years ago with Carson Wentz for the Eagles. He'd be behind a solid offensive line that opens up holes for runners and doesn't allow a lot of sacks. Winning the AFC with the Patriots, Steelers, Chargers, Chiefs, and Jaguars all looking like contenders won't be easy, but all you have to do is get to the Super Bowl to have a chance to win. The Eagles proved that last year.
But in all honesty, my pick to win this year is still the Eagles. Go birds.
Realistically, anything could be a hot dog topping, but I'll stick with the traditional toppings. And with that...Hotdog topping power ranking— do they know its chris ollis at all (@baollisque) July 18, 2018
1. Mustard (non-yellow): Really, a hot dog can really pop with just mustard, but not the apostate yellow mustard. Brown mustard, honey mustard, or whatever funky mustard you want works.
2. Chili: The only reason why it's not tops is because it can really make the bun ineffective at its job, but hey, a good chili dog is worth its weight in nitrates and preservatives... err, I mean gold.
3. Raw onions: Sure, you might not be able to smooch your significant other afterwards, but the tang and crunch from those bad boys add some texture and bite.
4. Cheese: Cheese isn't really conducive to hot dogs as it is to hamburgers, but hey, I'll never argue against it on anything savory.
5. Mustard (yellow): I generally hate yellow mustard, but in a pinch, it works, I guess.
6. Relish: Relish has one place, and it's usually in the garbage. Although if it's done right, I guess it can be cool.
7. Sauerkraut: I swear to God, if any of you give me a hot dog, or anything, with sauerkraut on it, I will chase you into the nearest body of water and won't let you get out until you've been thoroughly soaked. Seriously, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to ferment cabbage until it smelled like a fuckin' gym sock? FUCKIN HELL, MAN.