|The least happy Big Bird I've seen since Mr. Hooper died|
Photo Credit: Texas Anarchy
You want the TH style? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TH STYLE... oh wait, yes you can.
- Darin Childs interrupted the reunion of Kissyboots (Rachel Summerlyn and Skylar Skelly) opening the show to "propose" a match with Summerlyn at Guilty by Association 7.
- In lieu of a match, Scot Summers set up an elaborate trap for Killah Kash just to beat him with a steel chair.
- Carson and James Claxton defeated Ricky Romida and Bolt Brady with a double team move that involved Claxton slamming Carson on top of both members of the Electric Company.
- In between stints on the mic trolling to get laid at prom, JT LaMotta took out Chingo del Santo with a twisting moonsault.
- Mojo Bravado (Jordan Jensen and JoJo Bravo) answered Slim Sexy's open challenge, which caused JC Bravo to rally to Sexy's side as tag partner. The match ended with a JoJo low blow and Samurai Driver to JC for the Bravo-on-Bravo violence-tinged decision.
- Mojo Bravado came out during the Athena/Davey Vega vs. Su Yung/Matthew Palmer match and attacked the male halves of the teams. Yung used the distraction to roll Athena up and score the win.
- Using a giant monkey wrench as a distraction technique, Robert Evans was able to score a tights-assisted school boy roll up on Pierre Abernathy.
- The ACW Tag Championship match saw Killah Kash, Shawn Vexx, Scot Summers, and Ryan Genesis run in. Amidst the chaos, Darin Childs (teaming with Khris Wolfe) scored the pinfall over Sky de Lacrimosa (Champions with Jason Silver) to win those belts.
- In the Evening Gown Joshi Tag Match, Lady Poison eliminated both Rachel Summerlyn and herself in one fell swoop. Summerlyn would linger, but she'd take an accidental superkick from Portia Perez as she was blinded by Angel Blue's glitter gun. Blue took the opportunity to disrobe Perez and score the win.
- After the match, a seemingly contrite Evans came to the ring to confront Perez to ask for forgiveness, but it turned out he was just stalking her sister's family, raising Perez's ire even more than it already was.
- ACH escaped with the ACW Championship for the second straight show, pinning Jaykus Plisken (in a match that also featured Vexx) with a tight hurricanrana pin.
- In the main event, with Jerry Lynn locked in Evan Gelistico's St. Louis Stretch, Mat Fitchett scored a pinfall victory over Gary Jay with the shooting star press before his partner had to tap out.