Monday, April 18, 2011

Look What I Found!

That's the belt. Yep, I'm holding the belt.
Photo Credit: A loyal Chikara fan whose name I never got

Yes, I was magnanimous enough to let Colt Cabana hold my hard-earned NWA World Heavyweight Championship this weekend. Wait, no, that's not right. That's not right AT ALL. Yep, it's the other way around. This is the photo op that dreams are made of. I'm holding the same belt that Harley Race, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Lou Thesz, Pat O'Connor and Mike Rapada Ron Killings Abyss Ricky Steamboat have held. To say that I'm totally geeking out in that pic is an understatement.

Colt Cabana is the man, folks.

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!