Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Best Moves Ever: Double Rotation Moonsault

Flippy shit has become a universally pervasive style of move in pro wrestling. Some seem to hate it. I personally welcome anything that can make a match more exciting, and really, I think there are scant few things from a pure spectacle factor that top a dude twisting and turning midair before landing in an impact. There are gainers and flips and rotations and corkscrews and combinations of those moves midair that add to the mystique of each individual maneuver, but I feel like the most difficult move to pull off in theory is the double rotation moonsault. I don't know, I feel like having to generate momentum out of any reverse rotation is way more difficult to control, but here, Ricochet makes it look goddamn easy. Like, WAY TOO EASY.