Thursday, September 17, 2009

From the Archives, DragonNigel Week: Nigel McGuinness vs. Delirious

Here's the match I promised from yesterday :)

As noted yesterday, Delirious is indeed full of awesome and win, and it shows in this match with his antics and frenetic yet strangely technically-based offense. However, the star of the week is Nigel, and I think he ends up being the star of the match. He's such a good wrestlers. I love how he integrates mat wrestling in with the "MOOOVZ~!" that all the indie fans have become accustomed to seeing. I honestly think that Nigel is the one guy among all the indie darlings who is most tailor-made for success in the WWE. It's funny, Danielson is the one who probably will forgo FCW, but I think Nigel doesn't need the time either. Still, he'll get it, but he can only benefit more from it I suppose.

The match... enjoy!