Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kendrick Torches His WWE Bridge

Courtesy of Dot Net

Brian Kendrick sounded off about the WWE recently in an interview, claiming that he had a prescription for his marijuana use, that Johnny Ace is a coward and that he took up smoking cigarettes as a way to stick it to management and leave the arena for 10 minutes. I really don't think he's going back to the WWE after that one, no matter how hard Michaels or his other friends push for him. And I for one really don't care. He never really grabbed me in his WWE run, and he hasn't really impressed me since leaving the WWE in the indies. Something tells me Kendrick's ego is a bit on the inflated side.

In a related note, they were talking about medicinal marijuana on Preston and Steve this morning and about how it's way, way, way more potent than the stuff you get on the streets. Maybe that's why Kendrick isn't all that good anymore? He's fucking baked out of his mind all the time.