Saturday, May 8, 2010

Chuck Taylor's Hand Grenade

I don't know where I originally saw this footage (I've seen it before), but this has been recently called to attention via the FUCK YEAH! WRESTLING Tumblr page. Chuck Taylor breaks out the deadliest move in his roster. No, not the Omega Driver. Not Sole Food, but his lethal HAND GRENADE~!



The first person that replies with "zomg so fake" gets a boot to the nuts and/or ovaries. I have deemed this to be awesome. No one can take that away from me. Yes I am on the sixth beer of a six pack of Lancaster Brewing Co.'s Hop Hog IPA. Why do you ask?

Anyway, I think the overriding message here is simple. God bless Chikara. That is all.

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!