Thursday, May 20, 2010

TWIOT: Youtube Musical Jam, f/ Mike Patton

Yeah, I got nothin' today for This Week in Off-Topic. I'm saving LOST for next week (and I may do an Off-Topic double feature since the new STP record drops on Tuesday), I don't want to talk about how shitty the V finale was because it'll just reaffirm my suspicion that I wasted an hour of my time on Tuesday nights that I could have spent watching Bryan Danielson kick Michael Cole's head in the moment it was aired rather than on DVR. So yeah, I'm copping out, but hey, fuck you, it's my blog, I can do that.

Today, I celebrate Mike Patton, one of the hardest working men in rock, and possibly an insane genius. He's been involved in many projects over the years, none more famous than Faith No More, which has reunited for touring this summer. Awesome. Here's a sampling of some of my favorite work of his:

Faith No More - Kindergarten


More Youtubes After the Jump, Folks Mr. Bungle - Squeeze Me Macaroni


Faith No More - The Real Thing


Fantômas - Der Golem


Faith No More - MidLife Crisis


Tomahawk - God Hates a Coward


Faith No More - From out of Nowhere


The first person to comment "hai weres dat epik song???/" will get their brains beaten in with a wrench.

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!