Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Five: Super Random Summer Fun Time

It's officially summer now that I'm spending my first weekend down the shore. I'll try to get another update or two before I come home, but it's vacation time for me, so I'm kind of guy incognito. I'd write a site-specific Chikara preview for this weekend for all my Detroit and Cleveland, but I think my Camel Clutch Blog preview of the event will just have to suffice. In addition to the forthcoming FF, how do you guys like my CCB content so far? Are you reading it even?

Anyway, here are five questions that probably have nothing to do with each other. Enjoy!

1. Who's your favorite wrestler, all-time?

2. Does the WWE necessarily have to have a TV-14 product for you to enjoy it?

3. Do you think a "Bash at the Beach"-type PPV, outdoors and on the beach, could work today?

4. Of all 14 of the NXT rookies so far aside from Kaval and Bryan Danielson, who has impressed you the most thus far?

5. TNA's impending extreme invasion... like, dislike or indifferent?


Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!