Saturday, October 30, 2010

Triple H Returns

Triple H makes his return to a WWE ring today in Hartford, CT against Alberto del Rio. I believe it's happening right now too. All on Fan Appreciation Day. My thoughts? HOW IS THAT FAN APPRECIATION? They're torturing those poor Connecticut fans with Trips' return. Haha, okay, I keed, I keed. I hate Trips with the blinding fury of 10,000 suns, but other people, for whatever reason, think he's okay. I guess that means we'll be seeing him on TV sooner rather than later.

Then again, Trips doesn't really annoy me as much as an on-screen character now as he did when he was on the way up. Plus, there's money in a Trips/Sheamus feud. So hey, whatever.

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!