Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Colt Cabana!

Mazel tov!
Photo Credit: Unnamed Chikara fan
Today is the birthday of one Colt Cabana! While he may not be the #1 guy in the NWA anymore, he's still #1 in the hearts of wrestling fans all over the globe, including mine. Did you know he's only about 18 months older than I am? Christ, what have I done with my life? Oh yeah, I got a degree in engineering, which is still really adult and accomplished, but it's not cool, y'know? It's alright to be happy with my life and at the same time, be a little envious and a lot in admiration of a guy like Cabana.

Anyway, that's off task. Since I can't give him his NWA World Championship back or much of anything else (I mean, what do you get a pro wrestler without seeming creepy?), I'll just wish him a warm birthday and hope he has many more.

Also today, it's Pinkie Sanchez's birthday. Don't wanna forget him, since he is one of my favorite parts of Chikara right now. Happy birthday to the up-and-coming firestarter of the BDK!

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!