Friday, September 9, 2011

Future Endeavors 9/8 Power Poll: My Best Booker T Impression

WWWYKI DAWG
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Welcome to yet another edition of the Future Endeavors Power Poll, a poll ranking wrestlers on a weekly basis based on how awesomely they performed or were portrayed on a Tuesday-to-Monday cycle. It is voted by a who's-who of wrestling bloggers, including my blogging Leonarbro DiCapbribro PizzaBodySlam. I will list the top ten, and then post and comment on my ballot. Here goes:

1. Randy Orton (Last Week: 3)
2. Mark Henry (5)
3. CM Punk (2)
4. Alberto Del Rio (NR)
5. Triple H (1)
6. John Cena (4)
7. Zack Ryder (NR)
8. The Ghan-Am Connection (Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne) (7)
9. Kevin Nash (8)
10. Beth Phoenix (NR)

And now, my ballot, done this week in the style of Booker T.

1. Zack Ryder - YO DAWG Zack Ryder was OFF THE HOOK this week, helpin' out my boy Jerry LAWLUH against those fools from the Nexus!

2. Mark Henry - Awww man, when you talk 'bout splittin' wigs? That's my boy Mark Henry! Plus I still got a mark from when he threw one of them Usos on me.

3. CM Punk - Whut the hell? He sayin' he wants to make this fun again? Aww hell naw, he did NOT just say that. TELL ME he did not just say that.

4. Sheamus - Yo dawg, I woulda TOTALLY rated Sheamus higher, but they've been callin' him Great White, and damn, dawg, that just gives me bad flashbacks to WrestleMania XIX.

5. John Cena - See, I voted JAWN CENA here because he goes in there and just wins matches. That's what he does.

6. Jack Swagger - Awww man, when you talk about a guy who knows how to put that guy in that ankle hold? YOU KNOW he's gonna get his mack on with Vickie Guerrero, dawg.

7. Daniel Bryan - YO! Daniel Bryan is in my FAVE FIVE all the time, dawg! He knows how to make people tap out, like that guy Chris Benoit used to... hey wait, why'd you cut my mic?

8. Sin Cara - Yo man, Sin Cara done pulled some sneaky bullcrap when he kicked my boy Daniel Bryan in the face, dawg. THAT'S SOME BS RIGHT THERE YO.

9. Beth Phoenix - Aww man, here comes Beth Phoenix, and I think she's gonna be all angry cuz Kelly Kelly is poppin' her booty.

10. Triple H - Yo, Triple H signs my paychecks, but I'm still pretty TICKED OFF about WrestleM... [mic cut]