Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up: It's a Boy!

Yeah, Kana wrestled this weekend, four times even, at the same event Cheerleader Melissa dethroned Madison Eagles as SHIMMER World Champion. We crowned new AAW Tag Team Champions. AIW ran a cool show. Alberto del Rio and Beth Phoenix won titles, and the Ghan-Am Connection and Mark Henry retained theirs. Even more about titles, Cody Rhodes debuted a new old Intercontinental Championship. But none of that compares to the BIG news of the weekend:

Photo Credit: My wife

Introducing, from Parts Unknown, Pennsylvania, he is the newest and brightest superstar in the Internet Wrestling Community! He stands at one-foot-eight-and-a-half and weighs in at a svelte seven pounds and three ounces... his given name is Thomas John, but you will know him as TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

How's that for a wrestling introduction? Yep, the little whippersnapper took up my whole weekend virtually, and my God, was he worth it. I love him to pieces. But anyway, thus ends my blog embargo, although I will more than likely not be posting as much this week. But I hope you guys at least enjoy what I can get up.