Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wrestling Revolution's Slow Release Characters... Awesome

So yeah, for the last eight days, Jeff Katz has been rolling out character headshots for his Wrestling Revolution Project. I'm not going to lie; they're intriguing. The two most interesting ones to me belong to MVP's new character and to Dr. Luther, or should I say, Father Dante.
Photo Credit: Geek Week/Wrestling Revolution Project
That is creepy perfection. I can't get enough of it. If a single picture can get someone excited for a character, then this one is it. Holy crap. The other six pictures and quotes can be accessed from the right side of the page. I can't recognize a good bit of them... hell, it took me a second take for me to notice that Lord of War was MVP. That's a good thing if their goal is to reinvent guys.