Friday, December 2, 2011

Future Endeavors 12/1 Power Poll: Stock Daniel Bryan Ranking

YEAH YEAH YEAH
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Welcome to yet another edition of the Future Endeavors Power Poll, a poll ranking wrestlers on a weekly basis based on how awesomely they performed or were portrayed on a Tuesday-to-Monday cycle. It is voted by a who's-who of wrestling bloggers, including my blogging Ben Bro-bamanu PizzaBodySlam. I will list the top ten, and then post and comment on my ballot. Here goes:

1. CM Punk (Last week: 1)
2. Mark Henry (6)
3. Daniel Bryan (Not rated)
4. Dolph Ziggler (4)
5. The Miz (NR)
6. Sheamus (NR)
7. Randy Orton (9)
8. Zack Ryder (NR)
9. Big Show (5)
10. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (NR)

And now, my ballot:

1. Daniel Bryan - Stock Dan... oh wait, he's number one this week. Oh yeah, BECAUSE HE RULED EVERYONE'S FACES, BOOM ROASTED.

2. CM Punk - I know this didn't fall in the current voting category, but Punk made a surprise appearance on the Art of Wrestling this week and said some bad words. Cliff Compton appeared too, but he didn't mention Great Power Uti at all, so he didn't count.

3. Dolph Ziggler - If we're comparing wrestlers to Christmas gifts, Dolph Ziggler is X-Box 360, Vickie Guerrero is a pair of comfy pajamas, and Michael Cole is fruitcake.

4. Shiima Xion - Dude has epic hair.

5. Cheerleader Melissa - I feel like I haven't given Cheerleader Melissa nearly enough due this year. Like, it's all Madison Eagles this and Sara del Rey that and Manami Toyota this and Kana that. Meanwhile, Melissa has gone to Taiwan to work for AJPW. That's like WWE giving Nattie Neidhart the Intercontinental Championship. Seriously.

6. Zack Ryder - I think there'd be a great shot at world peace if everyone just took care and spiked their hair.

7. Mark Henry - Of course, I think Mark Henry's splitting of wigs is a FAR greater deterrent to nuclear war than MAD as well.

8. Tim Donst - Not the reason why he's on this list, but this video is still by far the best contribution to pop culture that Donst will ever make.

9. Masada - I think if I didn't give him a spot on my ballot, he'd have come to my house and broken a light tube over my head.

10. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper - Roddy Piper is too big to be Jiminy Cricket, but he's way too awesome not to rate this week.