Thursday, December 15, 2011

Future Endeavors 12/15 Power Poll: Oops, Pt. 2

Awesome
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Welcome to yet another edition of the Future Endeavors Power Poll, a poll ranking wrestlers on a weekly basis based on how awesomely they performed or were portrayed on a Tuesday-to-Monday cycle. It is voted by a who's-who of wrestling bloggers, including my blogging Josh Bro-lin PizzaBodySlam. I will list the top ten, and then post and comment on my ballot. Here goes:

1. Kane (Last week: Not ranked)
2. CM Punk (1)
3. Mark Henry (2)
4. Cody Rhodes (NR)
5. Randy Orton (NR)
6. Wade Barrett (10)
7. Sheamus (6)
8. Zack Ryder (4)
9. Dolph Ziggler (NR)
10. The Miz (7)

Again, I was a jerk-ass, meaning I forgot to submit my ballot. D'oh! Here's what would have been there though:

1. Appetite for Destruction (Kevin Steen and Super Dragon) - While I didn't get to see FEAR live, I can only imagine that the match in question went down kinda like this:



2. CM Punk - Yeah, that was a cool ass montage.

3. Willie Mack - I think I should write into the Yo Is This Racist? Tumblr and ask if giving him the nickname Samoa Bro is racist.

4. Dolph Ziggler - The only way he could be any better on a weekly basis is if he convinces Vickie Guerrero to come out topless.

5. El Generico - If wrestlers were cars, Generico would be a Jeep Cherokee. At first, he appears a bit goofy, but dude is a machine where it counts. Also, Davey Richards would be those fucking Lexus commercials.

6. Lita - Lita's hotter than most current Divas. Layla's the only one that's clearly ahead of her. Man, I'm a real chauvinist this faux-ranking, aren't I? I apologize, I really do.

7. Mark Henry - Always splittin' wigs like it's his job... oh wait it IS his job, yo.

8. Daniel Bryan - Stock Daniel Bryan ranking.

9. Robert Roode - There was a TNA PPV this weekend, right? Right?

10. Kane - Yeah yeah, he's back with a mask, yay. First place in the poll-worthy though? Yeah, no.