Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ding Dong, the Unibrow Is Dead

Via Dixie Carter's Twitter

Dixie Carter has taken to Twitter to confirm that Vince Russo is no longer with TNA/Impact Wrestling, confirming what several news sources have been reporting for the last couple of days. Here is the content of her tweet:
TNA and Vince Russo have mutually parted ways as of this week. The separation is amicable and professional.
Obviously, if any more pertinent details come up, I'll have them, but this is a step in the right direction for TNA as I noted yesterday with my speculative post. Also, I've used Dixie's Twitter for solid news posts twice in the last three days. Holy shit, hell must have frozen over.

Also, because I really don't like reveling when someone loses his job and to balance out karma, may Vince Russo find gainful employment somewhere else, someplace that has nothing to do with professional wrestling at all. It would be the best for all parties involved.