Friday, February 17, 2012

Future Endeavors 2/16 Power Poll: POWAAAAHHHHH

BEHIND YOU, ZACK!
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Welcome to yet another edition of the Future Endeavors Power Poll, a poll ranking wrestlers on a weekly basis based on how awesomely they performed or were portrayed on a Tuesday-to-Monday cycle. It is voted by a who's-who of wrestling bloggers, including my blogging Dikembe Brotumbo PizzaBodySlam. I will list the top ten, and then post and comment on my ballot. Here goes:

1. CM Punk (Last week: 3)
2. Kane (9)
3. Shawn Michaels (Not rated)
4. Triple H (5)
5. Undertaker (4)
6. Zack Ryder (NR)
7. John Cena (NR)
8. Daniel Bryan (2)
9. Chris Jericho (1)
10. R-Truth (NR)

And now, my ballot... actually, I can't find my ballot in my inbox. I could've sworn I sent one, but apparently, I either didn't, or I deleted it. Ah well. Here's what it would've looked like had I not discarded it.

1. Zack Ryder - Broskis before hoeskis, bro.

2. Daniel Bryan - Stock Daniel Bryan ranking.

3. R-Truth - It's Truf's world, and we're all just roosters from Brewster trying to get some spider stew.

4. Chris Jericho - It's the jacket, man.

5. David Otunga - I would've ranked him #1 if he came out and gave Chris Brown the Air Raid Crash through the stage at the Grammies during his tribute to Don Cornelius.

6. CM Punk - I kinda wish he'd leave poor Johnny Ace alone and turn to the real menace in WWE, and that's Teddy Long, playa! NO MORE IMPROMPTU TAG MATCHES!

7. Bully Ray - Look at those calves. LOOK AT THEM.

8. Shawn Michaels - Not higher up because he didn't shoot superkick Trips right in his grill at all. ARGGGH.

9. Kofi Kingston - How did Kofi not make the list this week? Racism.

10. The Miz - Because someone has to not mercilessly mock him, right?