Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cosplaying Wrestlers? Cosplaying Wrestlers.

Photo Credit: Brandon Stroud
When he's not scribing about baseball, wrestling or dogs at With Leather, Brandon Stroud occasionally acts as the Central Texas nerd-culture/convention correspondent for UPROXX's geek blog, Gamma Squad. It brought him to the Dallas Comic-Con this year, where he snapped the above picture of two ACW joshis cosplaying. On the left is Su Yung as Poison Ivy. ON the right is Athena as Catwoman. IN the middle? I have no idea who that is, but I think she's cosplaying as Harley Quinn.

I'm surprised more wrestlers don't cosplay, to be quite honest. I mean, most of them do it for a living, with the only difference being their characters are more or less originals compared to the ones that nerds such as myself would dress up as. Actually, that's a bit of a fallacy, since I have never cosplayed in my life. However, if I would, it would be as Pam from Archer. Go big or go home, son. Go big. Or go home.