Friday, July 20, 2012

This Isn't Your Daddy's Osaka Pro Trio

Graphics Credit: ChikaraPro.com

...it's arguably better. I was slightly disappointed when I saw the Osaka Pro trio announced without Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge and Ultimate Spider, Jr., but then I saw who would be replacing them and good lord, it's stellar. Kikutaro and Ebessan are two of the greatest comedic wrestlers ever. For all those who are like "Comedy wrestling? STFU I WANT ARMBARS" please leave the page now. For those who get Chikara though, this is either awesome news or for those who don't have an idea who these guys are, will end up being awesome news by the time King of Trios weekend is all said and done. Tako Yakida is the one name I'm unfamiliar with, but at the same time, if he's in with this team, I think it's safe to say he's worthy of the hype as well.