Wednesday, November 28, 2012

BUY ME MARK BRISCOE'S TEETH



Yes, that was just a video advertising Mark Briscoe's fake front teeth. Yes, it is the greatest piece of video ROH has ever produced since the time Delirious went training on the Briscoes' farm in Sandy Fork, DE. Or was it the time Jay Briscoe cut a promo on Chikara while complimenting Saturyne on her deliciously fat ass. Maybe the theme is that ROH should probably just let the Briscoes do whatever they want. Okay, maybe not. Still though, this is one of the legitimately funniest things I've seen all year.

And yes, it's a real item for bid. I'm not saying that you should buy me these teeth as a sign of your gratitude towards my blogging prowess. I'm demanding you buy them for me lest I feel like you ingrates don't love me anymore. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?