Monday, March 18, 2013

From the Archives: Najasism vs. Fred Yehi

I've talked up Fred Yehi on here before, and for good reason. The dude is good. I've watched between 7-10 matches he's been in from this year, and all of them have been really good on some level. He even dragged out a fantastic match from Davey Richards, which is something only Sami Callihan and Fit Finlay were able to do in this calendar year. I think if you're in those guys' company, you're doing it right. This may have been his best match that I've seen from 2012 so far, and it's against a guy named Najasism. Incomprehensible ring name aside, he really brought it in this match as well. I think us indie fans in the North have only scratched the surface with how good places like Georgia, North Carolina, and Alabama all are with their scenes. When there are matches like these on the docket that are only the tip of the iceberg, then man, we have a lot of work to do in uncovering the stars south of the Mason-Dixon.