Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Wrestling Podcast, Episode 113: Jeff Paternostro IV

Photo Credit: WWE.com
Talking Heads Suplex '77

Jeff Paternostro of Amazin' Avenue stops by to close out FOOTBALL MONTH, and the show is demarcated into two distinct halves. First, we dissect the main event of SummerSlam and the proceeding angle. We talk about the lack of vision in WWE's story writing, while I defend the WWE's mindset saying that I watch for the execution. Jeff says he's been watching Daniel Bryan since he was in Ring of Honor, and thinks that the WWE style suits him better. We touch on Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar, and CM Punk before getting into the second half of the show, an extended rundown of the English Premier League in an attempt to help me pick a team. I marvel at how good Robin van Persie is, but both of us admit his team, Manchester United, shouldn't be rooted for by anyone outside Manchester. I lay down my criteria, and Jeff helps eliminate and talk up teams. I get my choice down to two. Which two? YOU'LL HAVE TO LISTEN!

Direct link for your downloading pleasure.