Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Michael PS Hayes Suspended Again

So what you're saying is THIS guy could be an idiot? Nah...
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Via WrestleChat

Michael PS Hayes has landed himself in trouble once again. He was first suspended from WWE for allegedly yelling "I'm more a n***** than you are" at Mark Henry in 2008. He landed himself in hot enough water to be suspended again by offering Rosa Mendes some alcoholic beverages. No harm, no foul you might think, right? Well, Mendes had JUST returned from an extended stint in rehab for substance abuse.

He should be embarrassed. I know I would, but then again, I don't think I would've been so insensitive to offer someone who went to rehab while under my employ a drink or two when they got back. I don't know Hayes personally, but he seems to be developing quite the track record of being arrogant and uncaring towards other coworkers, especially those of different race who work under him. I hate calling for a man's job in this economy, but then again, the lunchpail guy potentially getting laid off so that his bosses could gild their parachutes even more ostentatiously than they were before is way, way, WAY different than one of those same boss-office types acting the fool and getting slapped on the wrist for it on more than one occasion.