Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Joe Theismann Wants More Rasslin'

Former quarterback, current wrestling critic!
Via FritzMartin.com
Washington's NFL franchise welcomed the San Francisco 49ers into their home stadium and immediately got stomped. the game got so out of hand that former quarterback and current media talking head Joe Theismann tweeted this during the game:
Yes, Theismann not only changed the channel during the game, but he was invested enough to have an opinion about the show. I took his opinion two ways. First, I thought he was insane, given that RAW has a ton of great wrestling action each week, but then I realized he was even more of a hardcore fan of the in-ring stuff than I was and immediately handed over respect to the former Washington signal caller.

Personally though, I'm absolutely shocked that Theismann is still a wrestling fan after all these years. I thought he might have bailed back after WrestleMania XI's main event...