Friday, May 17, 2019

NXT In 60 Seconds for May 15, 2019

BOMBS AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Beth Phoenix: replaces Percy Watson at the announce table

Viking Cougar Mellencamp: come out
Full Sailors: WAR! chants
VCM: Over the past few weeks we've raided Monday Night Raw and brutalized the tag division. We're ar from done there but since we're still the champs...well, we'd like Mr. Regal to please join us out here right now.
Master Regal: comes out
Full Sailors: chant for him
VCM: Since there's no one that can take the titles from us, we relinquish the titles. put them on Regal
Full Sailors: D-Bry NO! chants
Master Regal: I must say that I'm surprised. I
Street Profits: come out
Montez Ford: Y'all said no one, right? No one could beat you? A few weeks ago we brought the fight to you and maybe everyone else is scared of the Viking Raiders. But the NXT Universe realized, and you realized that we can beat you.
Full Sailors: Ring the bell! Ring the bell! Ring the bell!
Profits: About to relinquish the belts, you're on RAW ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh because deep down you know we can beat you, Viking Raiders.
Angelo Dawkins: (sotto voce but loud enough) If those ARE your real names.
the Rebranding Experience: drops their mics
Not Rowe I Guess: (directly to Regal) Make the match.
the Champions: leave
Master Regal: makes the match
Profits: try to get Regal to dance with them, which sadly fails to work

God's Production Team: shows us last week's main and the subsequent online vid of Cole getting bleeped out multiple times yelling at Roddy
Queen Cathy: I note Roderick Strong isn't with you guys this week. Is it due to the argument over Undisputed Era leadership?
Adam Cole: I don't know where the man who cost me my match last week is.
Random People in the Background: moving somewhere quickly and with intent
Cole: So far as the leader of the Era, that's never been in question. And let me say this
Roderick Strong: walks up I've been thinking about what happened all week, and you're right: we're stronger when we're on the same page. hands him a flip flop The Riddle problem has been taken care of. So what's next?
Cole: chuckles, hands him an armband
the Era: walk off together

Cezar Bononi: comes out
Keith Lee: comes out to a big pop
Mauro Ranallo: notes both Keith and Dominik Dijakovic have had injury problems recently, scuttling the rematch for a bit
Keith: Grizzly Magnum!
Cezar: Body blows! And now to whip you into the ropes
Keith: is not moved
Cezar: Ahem! And NOW to whip you into the ropes
Keith: see above
Cezar: Maybe now I can
Keith: yells Southpaw grammar! Shotei in the chest! Corner line! Pounce! Spirit Bomb!
Referee: Winner!

Queen Cathy: announces Shayna/Io for Ms. Goldie on the 1st
the Forgotten Sons: are pissed the Profits are getting handled a title opportunity and go past her into Regal's office to complain

Kona Reeves: this does not spark joy
KUSHIDA: this does
Kona: gets a brief advantage on the mat
KUSHIDA: sees him and raises him
Drew Gulak: is out to watch this match for no good reason besides setting up a dope match so let's do it
Kona: Kneelift! Snaplex! Modified katihajime!
KUSHIDA: lol sure thing nerd Gamengiri! Springboard chop! Handspring back elbow! Hiptoss into the cartwheel basement dropkick!
Kona: bails
KUSHIDA: Cannonball! PK to the arm! Around the horn into the Hoverboard Lock!
Referee: Winner!
Drew: understandably looks unmoved and leaves

Bianca BelAir: coaching Queen Cathy through the hallway on their way to Regal's office
Mia Yim: is around the corner from there
Bianca: You out here probably trying to take away my title opportunity against Shayna but I already took care of you, see?
Mia: I don't want Shayna, I want you. You didn't take care of me, you took a shortcut, and now I'm gonna handle my business. leaves
Bianca: huffs, walks into Regal's office and slams the door
Queen Cathy: :(

Matt Riddle: getting his ribs taped up
Johnny Gargano: talks to him and the doctor, then the invisible interviewer Well, they made the Bro angry. They'll regret that. I know they're coming for me since I'm holding Goldie, and I don't care - Master Regal's granted me a rematch with Cole on the 1st.

Vanessa Borne: comes out with Aliyah
Jessie: makes her NXTV debut
Vanessa: pretty much squashes her
Jessie: My spin heel kick is nice, though.
Vanessa: My off the ropes twisting Christian DDT is better. By a lot.
Referee: Winner!

Profits: come out to challenge
Raiders: come out to defend
Rowe: Woo knee!
Montez Ford: tags in
Rowe: Judo knee!
Raiders: Assisted hip attack!
Angelo Dawkins: spears away the Mjolnir attempt
He and Hanson: exchange three cartwheels
Angelo: Spinebuster! Tag!
Ford: Five shot frog splash!
Hanson: Kickout!
Forgotten Sons: as usual, show up and ruin everything
Allied Strikers: come out a bit after that
Profits: hit the Blockbuster Device on Rowe and Dawkins counts three before they leave
Raiders: lay out the Sons and Strikers before laying down the belts and bowing