Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hey Guys? I Sell T-Shirts Now

The Wrestling T-Shirt Shop

I've been talking about this for awhile, but yeah, now it's here. The Wrestling Blog now has a t-shirt shop attached to the site. Right now, I only have one shirt available, the one pictured above. It's the HOSS FIGHT tee, and it can be yours for the low, low price of $18 (US), plus shipping and handling for sizes small through 2X-Large. If you're sized 3XL or 4XL, the price is $20 plus S&H, which is still reasonable.

I am working on other shirt designs right now, and hopefully they'll be more stylistically pleasing to the eye. That would require me either learning how to do rudimentary graphic design in something other than MS Paint, or a kind soul doing some cheap mocking up of some ideas that I had. But for now, here's your first shirt. Please buy it, and please wear it with pride.

And a question for my esteemed female readers, fans, and friends out there. Would you be fine with just the men's shirts, or would you prefer having a lady's style tee also available? Please let me know in the comments. I know t-shirts can be unisex, but if you like the lady style shirts better, then I will provide that product for you. I am a businessman of the people, folks!