|The GOAT game show and host|
Photo Credit: Jeopardy.com
1. Jeopardy - I was smart, and Jeopardy was a show where smart people were the contestants. What else could you want? (Get well soon, Alex Trebek)What are your five favorite game shows of all time and why? Don’t worry about what’s objectively the best, just what you personally enjoy. #TweetBag— Star of Savage (@StarOfSavage) September 18, 2019
2. Double Dare - Kinda like Jeopardy but with a lot more slime. Plus, Harvey the PA guy was a DJ on WMGK in Philly.
3. Wheel of Fortune - It's fun to yell at people overthinking solving a puzzle, way more fun than you'd think.
4. Guy's Grocery Games - It's got the edge over Chopped because Guy Fieri is affable and the judges aren't throbbing penises, and that's even with overlap between the shows!
5. American Gladiators - It was enough like pro wrestling for me to like it and just different enough to have a hook.