Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ROH to Introduce TV Title

Straight from the Horse's Mouth

ROH


For the first time in three-and-a-half years, ROH will be adding a secondary title to its fray, the ROH World Television Championship. According to the website, it'll be crowned in an 8-man tournament held over two TV tapings (Feb. 5 and 6) at the ECW Arena in South Philly. Hm, I think those are tapings I need to attend now.

No names have been announced yet, but if I were a betting man, I'd say to expect Delirious, Kevin Steen, El Generico, Necro Butcher, Colt Cabana, both members of the Kings of Wrestling, Kenny King, Steve Corino, Joey Ryan and possibly Human Tornado to be among the names mentioned or announced. My bet to win it all would be either Delirious or Kenny King, the former because he's one of the most over guys on the roster and does a metric fuckton for the company, and the latter because I think they know he's gonna be a big star for them and at the next level.