Sunday, February 28, 2010

Least Surprising Future Endeavoring Ever

Courtesy of Dot Net

HaasCharlie Haas is the latest in the WWE's hatchet-spree. If anyone is caught by surprise by this, then please, by all means, beat yourself with a club until you draw blood or lose consciousness. The fact that he hasn't been on TV in almost a year should tell you how highly they think of him. He asked for his release earlier in the year and the WWE hilariously refused. I guess they came to their senses and realized that Haas really has no intrinsic value to them at this point.

However, it makes me wonder who's next? Jack Swagger? You'd hope not because he was a FCW Champion and has a lot of potential. Mike Knox? I'd be homicidal since Knox is the one guy they have who could replace and surpass Undertaker or Kane. Vladimir Kozlov? ...I don't think I'd care too much about that one, actually. We'll see. With the elimination of ECW, I don't think the future endeavorings are over.