Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Prop 8, Billy and Chuck and YOU!

Proposition 8, the referendum in California that proposed marriage being defined as between a man and a woman, was overturned yesterday, meaning that homosexuals can (for the time being before the appeals process starts again and other courts potentially reinstate it) marry again. Now, I don't want this to become a political blog at all, regardless of my feelings about it (I'm for the overturn, btw), but regardless of how you feel about it, it's giving me an excuse to make a gratuitous post featuring Billy and Chuck! Of course, Fuck Yeah! Wrestling beat me to it, so consider this a repost of sorts. The marriage ceremony of Billy and Chuck:

Part 1:


Part 2:


Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!