Friday, November 12, 2010

Follow Friday: Chikara Fans

This week, I'm giving a shout out to fans of the greatest wrestling promotion on God's green earth today, TNA Chikara. Chikara, for all the pimping I give to it, can be considered a niche promotion. Therefore, it can be rough to find like-minded fans of the promotion if you happen to like it or want to get into it. Here are two fans on Twitter you can talk to if you want to talk Chikara. Of course, you could always tweet me, but I'm an asshole. These two are the opposite of that.

First up is @RoboDuke, a fine young lad from Central New Jersey who enjoys Chikara as much as any fan of the fed does. His claim to fame, other than being on my "Following" list on Twitter, is having Delirious attempt to steal his hat at Dark Ciberknetico, which was pretty neat. I actually sat a few rows behind him but didn't even know he was there. Amazing.

Second is more a remote fan, but I think she qualifies as a Chikara superfan. @sallen_87, or commenter "Samantha" on TWB here, lives in the great state of Michigan, but along with going to We Must Eat Michigan's Brain, she's been known to travel for Chikara events. She also likes ROH, most other wrestling, Michigan State and the Detroit Red Wings, although please, I implore you, no one hold that last one against her.

/Flyers fan still bitter about '97

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!