Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The One Where TH Finally Makes His A1 Podcast Debut

Via A1-Wrestling

Yes, that's me on yet another podcast, this time for the vaunted A1 Podcast, the one I helped found and then waited twenty-four episodes to come on as a guest/panelist. Yes yes, I know, I know. Anyway, me and TWB readers and superfans Jarret Aubry, Norko Kipte (of the monthly Bottom Line here), George Murphy and Seth Zillman ruminate over WrestleMania. We have a lot of fun, and yes, I bust out the Dusty Rhodes impersonation. Give it a listen. They record every week, and I plan on stopping in more than once in awhile.

Find the archive here.

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!