Thursday, October 18, 2012

Go Watch ACW Live This Weekend or Else Scot Summers Will Eat Your Soul

LOOK INTO SCOT SUMMERS' EYES AS HE PIERCES INTO YOUR SOUL
Graphics Credit: ACW Tour Dates
I would really like to write a full review for this weekend's Anarchy Championship Wrestling show, Beyond Good and Evil. I really would. However, I've only seen two of their full shows, and I don't think I'd be able to give it justice outside of the top few matches. However, it's their Halloween show, so not only would you be encouraged to dress up in costume, all the wrestlers will be in costume too. Last year, Rachel Summerlyn was Cookie Monster. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

Anyway, I do want to put some eyeballs on it, especially ones in the Austin area or in neighboring parts of Texas (Louisiana? MEXICO?) who want something extremely fun to do Sunday. Also, you'll see Scot Summers wrestle for the Anarchy Championship. LOOK AT HIM IN THAT GRAPHIC. That is the most horrifyingly awesome picture ever taken. You have to go now or else I will kick you so hard you'll wish I didn't kick you so hard.