Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Best Moves Ever: Implant Buster

When I was younger, I used to write my own fantasy wrestling promotion. The guy that I modeled after myself had a finisher called the "Cool Crusher," which was a double underhook front slam. No one else really used it regularly, so I kinda felt accomplished that I created a finishing hold. Then, Awesome Kong started using it in TNA and called it the Implant Buster. I have to say, if anyone was going to accidentally adopt the move that I thought I created but never shared with the world, why not let it be a woman sick of all the chicks with fake breasts dirtying up her ring? Here she is, as Kharma, doing it not to one of those models, but to Dolph Ziggler, because I'm convinced that guy would take a Canadian Destroyer from Hornswoggle if it meant making the match look good.