Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Sounding Board: The New WWE Championship Belt

Photo Credit: WWE.com

Time for a referendum among you the commentariat. The above is the new WWE Championship belt. It has polarized the wrestling fandom since its debut Monday night. I've made my thoughts clear on this on Twitter and in Instant Feedback, but for those who don't know already, it's a bit garish, but not too gaudy by wrestling standards. Read, I think it's inoffensive. However, you, oh yeah, you people out there have had strong reactions to it.

So, here's what I want. I want to hear from you, Average Reader of The Wrestling Blog, what your thoughts on the belt are. This might seem like a ploy to get comments, but I'm genuinely interested in what you have to think. So, sound off. What is your reaction, especially now that you've had three or four days to sit on it?