Monday, March 11, 2013

The Wrestling Blog's OFFICIAL Best in the World Rankings, March 11th.

HOSS WATCH 2K13
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Welcome to a feature I like to call "Best in the World" rankings. They're not traditional power rankings per se, but they're rankings to see who is really the best in the world, a term bandied about like it's bottled water or something else really common. They're rankings decided by me, and don't you dare call them arbitrary lest I smack the taste out of your mouth. Without further ado, here's this week's list:

1. Mark Henry (Last Week: 4) - His WrestleMania match teases with Ryback have reached POTENTIAL HOSSGASM levels. Could this be happening? The modern hoss fight to end all hoss fights? MY INTEREST IS PIQUED!

2. Rachel Summerlyn (Last Week: 2) - Did you know she's a hockey fan? A Texas girl who likes hockey? That's impressive.

3. Daniel Bryan (Last Week: 3) - There is no truth to the rumor that he bribed me with the $100 bill he yanked out of Darren Young's mouth to get back to his #1 spot, and even less truth to the rumor that I double crossed him by taking his money and placing him third anyway.

4. Hummus (Last Week: Not Ranked) OFFICIAL HOLZERMAN HUNGERS SPONSORED ENTRY - I know you people aren't the type to watch a movie like You Don't Mess with the Zohan, but whatever they say about hummus in that movie is the truth. Take my word on this, really. And don't ask me why I saw that movie and even enjoyed it. But yeah, it is the ultimate snack food. ULTIMATE.

5. Orbit Adventure Ant (Last Week: Not Ranked) - Honestly, there's no reason why he shouldn't be on here. I mean, am I wrong?

6. Avatar Aang (Last Week: Not Ranked) - Really, there's no reason he should be ranked here except I watched the four-episode finale to Avatar: The Last Airbender today, and good sweet Lord, it's still completely and utterly breathtaking.

7. Bully Ray (Last Week: Not Ranked) - Who cares that he got the World Championship on what I heard was the most awful, ass-backwards finish in the last 3 days of TNA (remember, it's TNA we're talking about)? I'm legitimately happy that the man gets to be the top Champion in a company after putting in the character work he's done.

8. Rami Sebei (Last Week: Not Ranked) - His beard. HIS BEARD. I thought there were no benefits to dropping the mask.

9. The Harbaugh Brothers (Last Week: Not Ranked) - Free Agency Trolling Ranking: Fraternal.

10. Sara del Rey (Last Week: 10) - SARA DEL REY FACT: She once did Gangnam Style while no one was looking, mainly because she has to keep up her facade of super seriousness for the peanut gallery. But I heard she was quite good at it.